Where should you go to see Autumn leaves in Sapporo? It is almost over in Mt.Asahidake, the highest mountain in Hokkaido. From the middle to the end of October, it will be time to see Autumn leaves in Sapporo or other cities in southern Hokkaido. Especially in Sapporo, these locations will be time to see.
- Houheikyo Dam in Jozankei is now time to see.
- Jozankei Onsen area is 80% time to see.
- Nakajima Park is 20%.
- Docho Akarenga, Former Hokkaido Government Office Building is beginning to be colored.
- The row of ginkgo(イチョウ並木) in Hokkaido University is not time to see.
- Takino Suzuran Park is the middle of October.
- Maruyama Park is 20 – 30%.
Most of them will be time to see from the next weekend. Don’t miss it.