posted on January 24, 2015
This place is written as [円山競技場スケート場] in Japanese.
Maruyama Skate Link Has Opened 21st January 2020.
The skate link is smaller than usual this year.
Maruyama Stadium Skate Link is opened until 11th February 2015. The 400 meters track is available for skating during the mid winter. This is a valuable experience for beginners and three types of skate shoes, figure, hockey and speed are ready for rent. Due to weather condition, the link may be closed so that you have to check its opening in advance. You should bring your globe for protecting your hands.
- 21th Jan to 11th Feb 2020
- 10:00 – 19:00
- adult: 130 yen
- high school student: 80 yen
- under junior high school and senior over 65: free (need your ID card)
- 60 cars
- Take a Tozai line to Maruyama Park and 20 minutes walk.
- Take a JR bus(Araiyama line 円14) or JR bus(Zoo line 円15) to Sogo ground mae(総合グランド前) and 1 minute walk.
- 1 hour: 250 yen
- 2hour: 300 yen
- 30 minutes extending: + 100 yen
- size: 16cm – 31cm
- style: figure, hockey, speed