Ryugu Jinjya is located in Inaho west of Otaru station, which takes 10 minutes walking. It was originally built in 1869 by Buyo Enomoto for keeping peace of Hokkaido. After that, the present shrine was built here in 1896, but the present building was completed in 1941. The main building, Honden is ‘Shinmei zukuri(神明造)’ style and its Haiden is ‘Kiritsuma Zukuri(切妻造)’ style.
10 minutes walking from JR Otaru station