Kirin Beer Brewery is located in Chitose city. The factory tour is available for visitors. You need your reservation in advance. Japanese language tour is only available.
After 80 minutes tour, you can try to taste up to 3 glasses of beer in 20 minutes time-limit. It’s free. Drivers and under 20 years old person are prohibited to taste beer, so that they serve other soft drinks instead of beer.
From a little children to a senior, this is a place worth visiting. Tour is available from 2 persons, but even if you are one, ask a staff. Also if you go there with no reservation, ask staffs and they may not reject your visit if the tour is not full.
Factory tour is started from 9:00 and held once per 30 minutes. In factory tour, you can see how Kirin beer is made as looking inside the factory and its operation. The factory is day-off on weekend and holiday, so you will see some videos of factory operating instead of factory operations.
10 minutes walk from Nagato station(長都駅) There is a access information in the station.
- 9:30 – 11:30, 13:00-15:30
- Closed Monday , if Monday is Holiday, it’s opened and next Tuesday is closed. Also New year’s holidays are closed.
- 80 min (factory tour: 60min, tasting: 20 min)
- free admittance
- you can taste 3 beer and on alcohol beer. Other drink such as tea, juice etc., available.
Need your reservation for tour in advance
- TEL: 0123-24-5606
- Tour is available from 2 persons up to 30 persons. Ask information about reservation even if you are alone.
- If you have no reservation, you may take part in a tour which already reserved by someone if there is vacancy. Ask information. Maybe, they don’t reject your visit for tour if the tour is not full.
- Restaurant Haube — lunch and dinner, Jingisukan available
- Factory Garden
- Steam Locomotive
- Chitose Outlet Mall Rera
- Sapporo Beer Brewery
- Doraemon Sky Park in Chitose Airport
- How Was The Japan’s First Beer Made?: Exploring Sapporo Beer Museum
- History of Japanese Beer, Sapporo Beer Garden / Sapporo Beer Museum
- How To Pour A Delicious Sapporo Beer Instructed by Sapporo Beer Museum’s Lady
- Factory Tour of Asahi Brewery in Sapporo Is Really Fun!
- Sapporo Beer Brewery Factory Tour