This article revised on Dec 29th, 2019.
Sapporo Jozankei Nature Village is located in Houheikyo, the south of Sapporo, where is called Jozankei. Jozankei is the famous Hot Spa resort in Hokkaido. This camp site is available through the year. They offer not only camp site but also several kind of programs for understanding nature.
If you move in Hokkaido by car, Jozankei Nature Village is one of the choice that you stay and enjoy nature activities. it is not so expensive to rent a cottage even if you were alone.
You can make some woods’ crafts in the house. The program is available every day. Cottage, tent-house, tent site are available. Max 5 people in a cottage. There are various play equipments for kids. Also some events are held here every weekend.
- Take a Nanboku Line to Makomanai and transfer a Jotetsu bus to Jozankei Onsen, transfer a Houheikyo Onsen again. Walk 30 min.
- Take a Jozankei Line to Houheikyo Onsen at Sapporo JR Station. Walk 30 min.
see the location below. see Jozankei Nature Villege Home Page Unfortunately, The web site is in Japanese. No English site.
facility usage charge
*there is some possibility of changing the charge and ask a staff the current one and detail. These data are based in 2014.
- max 5 people 4,700 yen per stay, 1,600 yen per day trip
- Max 7 people 3,900 yen per stay, 1,300 yen per day trip
- max 5 people 500 yen per stay, 170 yen per day trip
- max 10 people(wood house) 1,000 yen per stay, 340 yen per day trip
- stay: 13:00 – 12:00(check out: 11:30)
- day trip: 9:00 – 17:00
Your reservation is available 2 months in advance when you come. Reservation is accepted by telephone.
- 9:00 – 17:00
You can cancel your reservation until 6 days before you are supposed to come. If you miss the canselation, you have to pay full charge.
|date of use||mon||tue||wed||thr||fri||sat||sun|
Camping Equipments Rental
- Support pack A: 4,000 yen (2,500 yen after 2nd day) / tent, screen tent, table, chairs(reservation available)
- Support pack B: 3,500 yen (2,000 yen after 2nd day) / tent, tarpaulin, table, chairs(reservation available)
- Support pack C: 2,500 yen (1,500 yen after 2nd day) / screen tent, table, chairs(reservation available)
- Support pack D: 2,000 yen (1,000 yen after 2nd day) / tarpaulin, table, chairs(reservation available)
- Support pack E: 900 yen / table, chairs(reservation available)
Other equipments are available. Ask a staff.
- Miyoshi Art Craft of Owl
- Houheikyo Hot Spa
- Jozankei Gensen Park
- Jozankei Jazz Town
- Cafe Gakenoue
- Ainu Culture Promotion Center(Sapporo Pirika Cotan)
- Kogane-yu Hot Spa
- Matsuno-yu Hot Spa