The Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium (大倉山ジャンプ競技場) is located in the Miyanomori, the west side of Maruyama area. There is Sapporo Winter Sports Museum, too. Winter Olympic Game 1972 is held here and FIS Ski Jumping World Cup every year. This is the world-wide famous jump stadium and worth visiting.
- Take Tozai Line(東西線) to Maruyama Ko-en(円山公園) and exit No2 at Maruyama Bus Terminal.
- Take JR Bus 西14[Araiyama-sen 荒井山線] to Okurayama Kyogijo Iriguchi(大倉山競技場入口).
- 10 minutes walk to the stadium.
Lift’s Open hours
- Apr 19 – 28: 9:00 – 17:00
- Apr 29 – Nov 3: 8:30 – 18:00
- Nov 4 – Apr 6: 9:00 – 17:00
- Apr 7 – 18: Closed
*except competition days or pre-practice days
Lift fare to the observation platform
- adult: ¥500(round-trip)
- child: ¥300(round-trip)
- Hongo Shin Memorial Museum of Sculpture, Sapporo(札幌彫刻美術館)
- Cacao 19g(カカオ10g) — a nice sweets shop
- Miyanomori Jump Stadium(宮ノ森ジャンプ競技場)
- The Lavender Garden at Horomitoge (幌見峠のラベンダー園)
- Hokkaido JIngu Shrine(北海道神宮)
- Maruyama Hachijyu Hakkasho(円山八十八カ所)