Obihiro Ice Festival is held in the beginning of February. There are many ice sculptures, snow statues and snow slider for kids. There are three sites, Midorigaoka Park, Hirokoji, Yumenokita Hiroba. This is the biggest festival of Obihiro city in the winter.
- 31 Jan – 2 February, 2020
- Midorigaoka Park
- Take a free shuttle bus at Obihiro station to the venue.
- a big snow statue and slider by Japan Ground Self-Defense Force.
- Tokachi Yuru-chara(a kind of cartoon-character costume) show.
- Round sledge and slider by Obihiro youg association.
- YEG slider and Snow field
- Kids slider