JR Hokkaido Reservation Service (online service)
You can make a reservation for tickets and sheets at online service. You have to get member’s account for the first time. See below detail information.
You will find several tickets by railroad. JR Hokkaido presents reasonable tickets for example Hokkaido Rail Pass.You can ride all train with the pass. The 3-Day, and 5-Day 7-Day pass allows you to choose the starting day, and can be used for either 3 or 5 or 7 consecutive days from the date of issuance.
Recommended railway travels and day trip train tours are available. These tours are changed approximately according to the season. Check them out frequently. see more information…
This page shows you what the train looks like and stops. It might be very interesting for railroad fun. Check out your train! see more information…
JR Hokkaido offers seasonal tours for model course. You can use them as reference and realize how long to take for your Hokkaido travel now you’re planning. see more information…
JR Hokkaido Time Table (English/Japanese) PDF download
- New Chitose Airport – Sapporo – Asahikawa – Abashiri/Wakkanai
- Sapporo – Obihiro – Kushiro
- Sapporo – Higashi – Muroran – Hakodate
- New Chitose Airport – Sapporo – Otaru Otaru – Kutchan – Oshamanbe
- Takikawa – Furano – Shintoku
- Asahikawa – Biei – Furano[Furano Line]
- Abashiri – Shiretoko – Shari – Kushiro[Senmo Line]
- Tokyo – Sapporo
- How to Use a Bus/Street car in Sapporo
- IC cards for Transport
- Sapporo City Subway
- Discount ticket for Subway and JR
- Lost article
JR Hokkaido is famous for troubling their routine jobs. If you are planning a short stay travel in Hokkaido, you should make a substitute plan instead of JR transportation.