Explorer ‘Hokkaido University Campus Walk Tour in 2014
When you visit to Sapporo, it is nice for you to explorer the biggest campus in Japan, that is Hokkaido University. There is free guided tour by citizen volunteers in Japanese and English. This is one of the valuable experience for you to know Sapporo and Hokkaido.
Date and Time
- June 4th to October 13th
- 10:00 – 11:30 on Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday*
Where to meet
- Hokkaido University Information Center “Elm no Mori” (Left side building at the main gate)
- North 8 west 5, Kita-ku, Sapporo
- No reservation is necessary.
- Please be sure to come by 5 minutes before.
- This is a rain-or-shine event except stormy weather. Incase of cancellation, the notice shall be shown in their Facebook below by 9 am in the morning.
- Other languages such as Chinese, Korean, Russian, German and French might be used by volunteers.
- *Other day could be available. Please check www.facebook.com/sapporoflv.cityguide for your confirmation.
Sapporo Int’l Communication Plaza Foreign Language Volunteer Network Sapporo MN Building 3F N1 W 3, Chuo-ku, Sapporo http://sapporo-flv.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org