posted on February 10, 2016
This place is written as [旧北海道庁舎（赤レンガ）] in Japanese.
This is Japanese ‘Omotenashi’ for all visitors welcoming to Hokkaido. Welcome Garden opens until 29th February 2016 at the former Hokkaido Government Office called ‘Akarenga'(赤レンガ).
You can experience several winter activities and have a hot drink. Go Akarenga and have a fun!
Open: 1st – 29th February
Hot Drink Service
- 9:00 – 17:00
- 500 Hot Milks and Hot Japanese teas are served for free to all visitors.
- 1st – 7th Feb: Playing at snowballs
- 8th – 14th Feb: Making snowmans
- 15th – 21st Feb: Playing on a sled
- 22nd – 29th Feb: cross country ski