May 4, 2015
This is theme park about Edo era of Japan. There are many events and attractions in the park.
You will meet ninjyas and samurais.
- April 1 – October 31: 9:00 – 17:00
- November 1 – March 31: 9:00 – 16:00
- *closed March 2 -5 for maintenance
- Take a Dona bus at JR Noboribetsu station via Ashiyu Iriguchiyuki(足湯入口行き) to Noboribetsu Jidaimura(登別時代村). It takes 8 minutes.
- Take a Dona bus at JR Noboribetsu station via Noboribetsu Onsenyuki(登別温泉行き) to Sanai Byoinmae(三愛病院前). It takes 5 minutes and 10 minutes walking.
- Adults (Middle School and Older) 2,900 yen
- Children (Elementary School) 1,600 yen
- Under elementary school child: 600 yen
- Upper 65: 2,200 yen
- *Discount admission is available for group and handicapped persons.
- car: 500 yen
- motorcycle: 200 yen
- bus: 1,500 yen
You have to show a ticket called ‘Tsuko Tegata’ at the entrance.