posted on June 10, 2014
This place is written as [北海道立近代美術館] in Japanese.
The museum is located in the west of Sapporo urban area. Museum’s collection is shown in the left building, which are not so many collections despite its building size. It takes 30 min to see all collections. Simple and quick looking.
N1 W17, Chuo-ku Sapporo
- Take a Tozai Line to West 18 Cho-me(西１８丁目)
- Walk 4 min.
- Take a JR bus or Chuo bus to Doritsu-Kindai-bijutsukan-mae(道立近代美術館前)
Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art
- Adult: ¥510 (group 10person- ¥420)
- College, High School: ¥250 (group 10person- ¥170)
Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art + Migishi Kotaro Museum
- Adult: ¥820 (group 10person- ¥660)
- College, High School: ¥410 (group 10person- ¥270)
- Age over 65, under Junior high school, a handicapped person who has some certificate.
- It depends to the exhibitions.