Winter Activities in Sapporo Satoland
Sapporo Satoland is located in Okadama, north-east of Sapporo city, south-west of Moere Park. It is the theme park about agriculture. There are many experiential and educational programs such as making butter, Tofu, sausage, Miso and so on. In the winter, out-door activities are held in the park which are tube-slider, Banana-boat pulled by snowmobile and sightseeing vehicle by tractor. They are very familiar to little children and their parents.
Closed from Decemebr 29 to January 4
Open Dates & Hours for Winter
- 9:00 to 17:00(October 1 – April 28)
- During Winter, closed Monday (in case of Japanese Holiday, closed Tuesday.)
Winter Activities in 2017
Open from Jan 7th
- Tube Slider and Cross Country Ski
Jan7 to Feb 26, 9:00 – 16:00, free admission, Ski rental: 200 yen
- Banana Boat, Nori-Nori-Tube and Tractor Train
Jan 7 to Jan 17(every day) and Jan 21 to Feb 26(only on Saturday, Sunday and Holiday), 10:00 to 15:00, Banana Boat and Nori-Nori Tube: Adult 300 yen, Child 200 yen, Tractor Train: 100 yen.
- no reservation.
- Ski rental is available at Satoland center house.
- Take a Toho line to Kanjo-dori-Higashi and transfer Chuo bus no.61(中沼小学校道り) to Okadama High School(丘珠高校前) , walk 10 min.
- Take a Nanboku line to Kita 34 Jo and transfer Chuo bus no.76(中沼小学校道り) to Okadama High School(丘珠高校前) , walk 10 min.
- Take a Nanboku line to Shindo Higashi and transfer Chuo bus no.76(中沼小学校道り) to Okadama High School(丘珠高校前) , walk 10 min.