Skeleton Riding Experience in Fu’s Snow Area
This is one of the most exciting experience in winter. You can experience Skeleton Riding in Fu’s Snow Area, south ward of Sapporo City. You have to put on ski wear, ski gloves and snow trekking shoes or boots. Helmet is rented for free. If you have no ski wear set, you can rent all items for some charge. There are only two courses for Luge and Skeleton in Japan. Other one is in Nagano prefecture, which is called ‘Spiral’. The length is about 1,000m and difference of elevation is 100.4m. The shorten course is used for this experience event. You can’t experience in other place in Japan except Fu’s or Nagano.
Date and Hours
- 25 January 2015: 13:00 – 15:00
- 7 February 2015: 10:00 – 12:00(fully occupied on the date of 9 Jan 2015, ask more detail) , 17:30 – 19:30
- 1,500 yen
- Age: from elementary school child to adults
- Ski wear, ski gloves and snow trekking shoes are needed.
- rental wear set is available.
Information and Reservation
- Your reservation is not mandatory, but ask detail information in advance.
- TEL: 011-591-8111
- Take a Nanboku line to Makomanai (last station) and transfer free shuttle bus or take a taxi, which is about 2,000 yen.
Free shuttle bus location and timetable
Shuttle bus depot at Makomanai Station is below. View Larger Map
Shuttle bus timetable
|from Makomanai||To Fu’s Snow Area|
|From Fu’s Snow Area||To Makomanai|