posted on December 14, 2019
Chuo Bus has a direct ski bus which operates from Sapporo to Niseko Ski area.
Here is their web page, but unfortunately they only have a Japanese page.
I’ve translated some part of that page which you want to know.
Here are some screen shots.
between Sapporo and Niseko Ski Area
- adult: 2,650 yen (one way), 4580 yen (round trip)
- child: 1,330 yen (one way), 2,290 yen (round trip)
Where to get on / off
There are 7 bus-stops in Niseko Ski Area.
- Ikoino Yuyado Iroha (いこいの湯宿いろは)
- Niseko Northern Resort Annupuri (ニセコノーザンリゾートアンヌプリ)
- Niseko Annupuri (ニセコアンヌプリ)
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village (ザ・グリーンリーフ・ニセコ・ビレッジ)
- Hilton Niseko Village (ヒルトンニセコビレッジ)
- Niseko Higashiyama Pension Village (ニセコ東山ペンションビレッジ)
- Niseko Hirafu International Ski Area (ニセコひらふ国際スキー場)
A below image shows the case from Niseko Grand Hirafu to Jozankei. There is one bus stop, Hotel Milione in Jozankei. If you have tons of luggage, get a taxi to your hotel.
After Jozankei, you can get off these bus stop.
- Makomanai Subway station (地下鉄真駒内駅)
- Sapporo Prince Hotel (札幌プリンスホテル)
- Sapporo View Hotel Odori (札幌ビューホテル大通公園)
- Sapporo Grande Hotel (札幌グランドホテル)
- Sapporo Station Bus terminal (札幌駅前バスターミナル last stop)
Timetable Niseko to Sapporo
Timetable Sapporo to Niseko
You need a reservation.
- Call +81-0570-200-600 (from abroad )
- Call 0570-200-600 (from in Japan)
- after calling, you’ll hear Japanese operator’s voice. Don’t mind these operation. They are saying several case of procedure.
- After that, You push “1” button then operator will coming.
- You should say you want to speak in English. They have a English operator.