Asahi Beer Hokkaido Brewery (アサヒビール北海道工場) is located between Shiroishi subway station and Nangodori 7 chome station at the Tozai line. 5 minutes from the Exit no.2 of Nango 7 chome station it takes. There is the Hamanasu kan(はまなす館) where you have a jingisukan dish and beer. Because of Asahi Beer Hokkaido Brewery, it is right next side of Hamanasu kan, you can taste some fresh beers and barbecues(jingisukan).
Access to Asahi Beer Hokkaido Brewery
- Take a Tozai line to Nangodori 7 chome and walk 5 min.
11:30 – 21:30 closed: Dec, 31 – Jan,1
Getting around Asahi Beer Hokkaido Brewery
- Sapporo Science Center(青少年科学館)
- Tsukisamu Park(月寒公園)
- Dougin Curling Stadium(どうぎんカーリングスタジアム)
- Sapporo Dome(札幌ドーム)
- Shinsapporo Shoppinng Area
- How Was The Japan’s First Beer Made?: Exploring Sapporo Beer Museum
- History of Japanese Beer, Sapporo Beer Garden / Sapporo Beer Museum
- How To Pour A Delicious Sapporo Beer Instructed by Sapporo Beer Museum’s Lady
- Factory Tour of Asahi Brewery in Sapporo Is Really Fun!
- Sapporo Beer Brewery Factory Tour
- Kirin Beer Brewery Factory Tour